Sunday, January 23, 2011

Magnetic Menus

When I do my grocery shopping, I try to shop for about two weeks worth of dinners.  This allows for better budgeting, ease of planning and a more sane mommy!  To keep track of the meals I planned, I created a magnetic menu that adapted from The Amazing Mess.
Just take paint chips, and write the days of the week and menu items on them.  I used magnets from business that we either frequent or were given to us.   Most people have them on their fridge but don't really use them for their information.  I cut the magnets into 1/4 inch strips the length of the paint chip.  Using white glue, glue the magnet to the back of the paint chip.  Let dry and organize on your fridge.  You can see how they are aligned on our fridge for two weeks worth of meals.  (Make sure your husband understands it is not lunch and dinner for two weeks- only dinners!)


No comments:

Post a Comment