Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Craftiness Reborn

Since having my second daughter, I have not had much time or thought devoted to creativity.  With the holidays completed and the assistance of my family, creativity has been reborn!  I have subscribed to various blogs with a tremendous amount of ideas that I have completed and that have helped spurn my recent bout of craftiness.  
Here are a few ideas/ projects that I have completed:
Added felt flowers to plain Christmas stockings that were on the Christmas clearance 
Apron and Chef hat for my daughter's birthday.  Used a McCalls pattern and clearance fabric about $2 a yard.


Made matching fleece owl hats for the girls.  (another McCall's pattern and remnant fabric)


Valentine's Day decorations


You can find the instructions for the sweetheart frame at My Creative Departure


Instructions for the tissue paper balls can be found at The Idea Room


You can find the instruction to make this sign at The Idea Room blog


No comments:

Post a Comment